This easy, spring-flavoured recipe lends itself to practicality and flavour at your next picnic with your loved ones.
75 gr of asparagus
200 gr of Soresina Ricotta cheese
50 gr of Soresina Grana Padano
100 gr of Soresina cream
1 roll of puff pastry
oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the asparagus well, clean them from the hardest part and then reduce them to chunks.
- Finely cut the shallot, then put it in a pan to brown with oil.
- Once golden brown, add the previously cut asparagus. Beat the egg in the meantime and pour it into a bowl with ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream.
- When the asparagus are ready, add them to the filling and add salt and pepper.
- Roll out the dough in a container with baking paper so as to leave some excess borders. Pour the filling and cover the edges with the dough, then bake for 30 minutes at 180° and serve.