The recipe par excellence to celebrate all women… absolutely to enjoy with friends!
Ingredients Sponge cake
340 gr of flour
340 gr of caster sugar
1 sachet of vanillin
500 g of Soresina milk
4 egg yolks
125 gr of caster sugar
50 gr of flour
1 vanilla pod
200 gr of pineapple
100 gr of hazelnut kernels
450 gr of Soresina whipped cream
40 gr of icing sugar
- Prepare the sponge cake.
- In a bowl whip the eggs with the sugar for a long time until you get a very swollen and sustained mass. Flavoured with vanillin, then gently incorporate the sifted flour stirring from bottom to top. Pour the mixture into two different buttered and floured moulds and bake at 180° for 25/28 minutes without ever opening the oven. After that time, bake and flan on the grill to cool.
- Prepare the filling. In a saucepan, bring the milk to the boil with the vanilla pod cut in half lengthwise.
- Let it steep for 30 minutes. Filter the milk and store it separately. Whip the yolks with the sugar in a bowl and add the flour a little at a time.
- Pour the milk flush, put it back on the heat and, always stirring with a wooden spoon, thicken the cream.
- Separate the first sponge cake in half, distribute the custard on the base, the pineapple cut into pieces and complete with the hazelnut grains.
- Cover with the second disc and place in the refrigerator. Cut the second sponge cake into regular cubes.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar and cover the cake with the cream. Make the small cubes stick to the surface. Complete by dusting the cake with powdered sugar.