Tired of the usual toast on your lunch break or before going to the gym? Try the variant with vegetables: healthier and tastier and quicker to prepare!
2 slices Gran Soresina
3 slices of courgettes
2 slices of tomato
a few leaves of black cabbage
3 slices of pancarré
oil, salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Grill the courgettes slices on the grill or in a pan with oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop the black cabbage leaves in a mortar with a little garlic and salt until creamy.
- Mix with a drop of oil.
- Heat the bread on the grill and add to the base slice the black cabbage pesto, the slices of freshly cooked tomato, the grilled courgettes and 1 slice of Gran Soresina.
- Add over the central slice of bread and the same ingredients as before, always closing with 1 slice of Gran Soresina.
- Add the top of the bread and heat it well to melt the cheese.