Fast, light and super tasty!
200 g Soresina ricotta cheese
Tomatoes to taste
Olive oil to taste
Salt to taste
Oregano to taste
Basil to taste
Soresina Grana Padano flakes to taste
- Wash the courgette thoroughly, cut it vertically into thin slices and then, in a non-stick pan, grill it.
- In the meantime, move on to the "sponzatura or wetting" phase: take a frisella and leave it to soak for a few minutes in a bowl with very little water or simply pass it under running water until it reaches a soft and spongy texture, as you wish.
- At this point, take the ricotta and crush it with a fork to make it dry. Season it with a little oil, salt and oregano and then spread it on the friselle.
- Take the courgette slices and roll them on themselves until they form a rose, and place two or three on each frisella.
- Add some previously washed tomatoes, season everything with a little olive oil, salt, oregano, and garnish with Grana Padano flakes... the dish is served!