Spaghetti served with butter, lemon and courgette sauce is a simple and delicious dish, with the original and delicate taste of lemon meets sweet courgettes. On any table, there will be a show of tastes and smells.
160 g of tagliolini
2 green courgettes
30 g of Soresina White Yogurt
1/4 of golden onion
1 lemon zest
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Clean the courgettes, wash them, dry them and put them in the large hole grater. If you do not have the grater, cut them in julienne. Steam them for a few minutes and keep them warm.
- Melt the Soresina Butter in a big pan, add the previously grated lemon zest, the onion and, in short, the courgettes.
- Add salt and white pepper and mix everything with a wooden spoon.
- Once the ingredients are well blended, put out the fire.
- At this point, boil the spaghetti: boil plenty of water in a pot and salt it. Boil the spaghetti, drain them al dente.
- Pour the spaghetti into the pan together with the lemon juice, and swirl it all over low heat. Now you can serve your hot spaghetti.