A simple appetizer, with a creamy filling that takes young and old alike by the throat!
1 roll of puff pastry
300 g of Latteria Soresina Crescenza cheese
50 gr of Gran Soresina Grana Padano DOP
50 gr of diced ham
salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the leek and sauté it in a pan with a little oil. In the meantime, transfer the Latteria Soresina Crescenza cheese into a bowl and soften it.
- Add the ham cubes and the sautéed leek. Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and pierce the bottom with a fork.
- Pour the Crescenza mixture on the pastry and spread it over the entire surface, leaving about 3 cm of margin.
- Roll up the edge and close it with your fingers, dust the surface with grated Gran Soresina Grana Padano DOP and pepper.
- Bake and let cook at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes. Golden outside and soft inside: ready to cut and taste!