How to best start the month with a perfect recipe!
150 gr of flour 00
40 gr of corn starch
10 g hazelnut flour
60 g of sugar
60 g of Latteria Soresina cold butter
3 tablespoons of Latteria Soresina milk
½ teaspoon of baking powder
Fig compote to taste
- In a bowl, mix the flour, corn starch, hazelnut flour, half a teaspoon of baking powder, sugar, chilled butter, milk, and egg.
- Work the mixture quickly until a homogeneous dough is obtained and form a ball.
- Cover it with clear film and let it rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- After the necessary time, take the shortcrust and spread it on a sheet of baking paper or on the worktop soiled with flour.
- Cover with another sheet of baking paper and spread the shortcrust to form a rectangle about ½ cm thick.
- Trim the edges by removing the excess dough, remove the parchment paper on top and with a knife cut in half for the longer side.
- Spread the fig compote in the middle, dosing equally on the two halves.
- Create a wallet closure with jam inside.
- Transfer the two rolls to a plate or tray and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After the time, cut each roll into blocks of about 4 cm and place the biscuits obtained on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, with the closure downwards.
- Bake at 180 degrees, with the oven already hot, for about 16 minutes. The surface will remain fairly clear, but underneath they will be slightly golden.
- Wait until they cool down completely before moving them and enjoy them with a nice cup of milk.
- You can reuse one of our butter tins to store cookies for a few weeks, at room temperature.