One swallow does not make a summer, but this risotto does! Easy to prepare, it will perfume your table with the typical flavours of this season.
250 gr of rice
1 bunch of green asparagus
30 gr of Soresina butter
2 slices of bacon
1.2 lt of vegetable broth
20 gr of Gran Soresina Grana Padano
- Clean the asparagus and cook them for 5-6 minutes in boiling broth; then drain them, keep the tips aside and whisk the stalks until they are reduced to cream, then mix them with their cooking broth.
- Peel the onion, cut it into slices and stew it in a saucepan with butter and 2-3 tablespoons of water; when the water evaporated, turn up the heat, add the slices of bacon cut in half and toast them in the seasoning. Drain them and keep them warm.
- Add the rice, toast it for a few minutes, pour the prepared broth and asparagus mixture a little at a time and bring the rice to cooking.
- Turn it off, add the dough, stir it and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the risotto on plates, completing with asparagus tips.