With the change of season, a nice hot dish is what it takes!
400 g yellow pumpkin
400 g potatoes
100 g grated Grana Padano Riserva PDO cheese
1 clove of white onion
Garlic to taste
1 sprig rosemary
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Breadcrumbs to taste
- Peel the potatoes and dice them. Put them in a pot with cold salted water and bring to a boil, letting them cook for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the pumpkin, remove the seeds, and cut it coarsely. Once the potatoes are ready, add the pumpkin and let cook for another 5 minutes, before draining.
- Then fry a clove of garlic with a drizzle of oil inside a saucepan. Once it starts to brown, remove from the stove. Then add the chopped onion to fry.
- Once drained, pour the pumpkin and potatoes inside a bowl and with an immersion blender reduce everything to a homogeneous cream.
- When reached the desired consistency, add an abundant dose of grated Grana Padano DOP Riserva cheese, and mix everything well.
- Finally salt and pepper to taste, then add a drop of oil and, if desired, you can complete the dish with breadcrumbs.