An unusual variant to eat canned tuna, an ingredient that is never missing at home! Inviting as appetizers, appetizing for seconds, they lend themselves with taste and simplicity to any occasion.
230 gr of drained tuna
200 gr of Soresina Ricotta cheese
20 gr of anchovies
20 gr of capers
50 gr of breadcrumbs
8 gr of parsley
2 medium eggs
50 gr of Soresina Grana Padano
Salt to taste.
Black pepper to taste
For breading and frying
Peanut seed oil
40 gr breadcrumbs
- Add the ricotta cheese, grana cheese, chopped tuna and drained anchovies in a bowl.
- Add the capers, chopped parsley, breadcrumbs and finally the lightly beaten eggs; then start mixing the mixture with a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients together, add salt and pepper and finish kneading with your hands until the mixture is compact and homogeneous.
- Make the meatballs from the dough, crush them slightly, then pass them in breadcrumbs and fry them in plenty of seed oil at 180°C (12).
- Keep frying until they are golden. Let them drip on kitchen towels and serve them still warm.