Soresina yoghurt plumcake is the delicacy to stay light and fit, even in summer! Whether you are a mountain lover or a beach lover, today’s recipe is easy and good just as a snack outside of meals.
140 gr of Caster sugar
250 gr of Soresina Whole Creamy Yogurt
100 ml of seed oil
180 gr flour
60 gr Potato starch
1 organic lemon zest
Chemical Yeast Powder 1 sachet, 16 gr
- Take a large bowl, shell the eggs and beat them with the caster sugar.
- Try to obtain a clear and frothy mixture and add the Soresina yoghurt a little at a time, stirring the mixture.
- Add a pinch of salt to the mixture obtained. Stir it trying to mix it all together evenly.
- Take the seed oil and pour it flush. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, potato starch and yeast and add them to the previously prepared dough, trying to obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Butter and line a plumcake mould with baking paper and pour the dough you have obtained. Put in the oven at 170° for about 55 minutes.
- Check the cooking by testing the stick and as soon as the plumcake is golden, taste it and enjoy its softness.