Pasta served with a pears, Gorgonzola cheese and walnut sauce: a simple dish to prepare in a few minutes. Always get fresh and quality raw materials, a real treat for the taste of the dish you are going to prepare!
Sophisticated and greedy… ready to cook with us?
350 g of egg tagliatelle
300 g of Soresina Gorgonzola PDO cheese
Walnuts to taste
1 cup of Soresina cooking cream
2 tablespoons of Soresina Butter
Soresina Grana Padano PDO cheese cheese to taste
Pepper and salt to taste
Nutmeg to taste
- Take the pears and dice them, then chop the nuts. Take a non-stick pan and melt the butter and then add the pears and chopped nuts.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes and add ground pepper, a pinch of salt and a sprinkling of nutmeg, depending on your taste. Now take the D.O.P Soresina Gorgonzola cheese and melt it in the pan.
- Add the Soresina cooking cream immediately afterwards by turning it all over with a wooden ladle. Take a saucepan and bring the water to a boil, throw the pasta away and drain it well at the end of cooking.
- Skip it into the seasoning to mix the ingredients well and add the Soresina Grana Padano cut into flakes.
- Serve your guests by adding a few walnuts to the plate. How good it is!