The salty muffins are ideal for a quick and tasty lunch, the recipe suggested is healthy and tasty, to stay light and resume the day with energy.
150 gr of flour
100 gr of Gran Soresina Grana Padano
100 gr of Soresina Scamorza cheese
1/2 sachet of instant yeast (for savoury pies)
120 ml of Soresina milk
50 ml of seed oil
200 gr of flour
salt and pepper to taste
- Get carrots, zucchini, potatoes and broccoli. Wash and cook them over medium heat for about 30 minutes.
- Cut all the vegetables into cubes and put them on one side. Mix the egg, oil and milk in a bowl, and in a second bowl mix the flour, instant yeast, salt and pepper.
- Grate the Grana Padano cheese and add it, then add the two compounds and mix with a wooden ladle.
- Stirring quickly start adding the vegetables cut into small pieces to the whole mixture.
- In the meantime, take the muffin cutters and butter them up. Add the dough for two thirds of the cutter and then put them in the oven at 180 degrees. 20 minutes is all it takes to get the world's sweetest muffins.