The dish, malloreddus with asparagus, comes straight from Sardinia.
This first course will tell you something more about the taste, the real flavours and the genuine goodness of this wonderful land.
200 g of malloreddus
75 g of asparagus
1 tablespoon of oil
50 g of Soresina butter
1 pinch of fine salt
Chilli pepper to taste
- Take a non-stick pan and simmer the butter.
- Add two tablespoons of water so that the butter does not burn. Let the finely chopped shallot wither in the Butter adding salt and pepper.
- Leave to cook for a few minutes and then put the asparagus previously cut into 2/3 cm pieces into the pan.
- Add a glass of water and let the asparagus cook.
- Take a separate pot with plenty of water and coarse salt and cook the pasta.
- Just before cooking, a few minutes before, drain the pasta and pour it into the pan by sautéing the malloreddus in the prepared asparagus sauce and with a wooden ladle turn it all over.
- Add a pinch of chili pepper. Serve and enjoy the goodness of Sardinia!