An alternative recipe to turn the usual escalope into an appetizing second course. The goodness of this simple stuffing will surprise you!
150 gr of Gran Soresina Grated Cheese Mix
12 slices of veal well beaten
150 gr breadcrumbs
30 gr of sultana raisins
40 gr of pine nuts
50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
2 red onions
Half a lemon
bay leaves or sage
parsley to taste
salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the raisins. Meanwhile, chop the onion and fry it in a pan with oil.
- Put out the fire and transfer the fried mixture into a bowl.
- Add the squeezed raisins, breadcrumbs, Gran Soresina Grated Cheese Mix, pine nuts, salt, pepper, lemon, parsley and oil and mix until you get a granular mixture.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture on a slice of meat and roll it up into a roll, being careful not to let the filling come out of the meat.
- Repeat the operation with all the slices of meat and stab the rolls with a stick. Transfer them to an ovenproof dish sprayed with oil and add the bay leaves or sage to taste.
- Put in the oven at 180° for about 20 minutes. Arrange them on a plate with a side dish of seasonal vegetables and serve hot