A delicious first course to take with you even under the sun umbrella, to refresh you from the hot summer days.
350 gr of rice
15 cherry tomatoes
200 gr of Latteria Soresina Mozzarella cheese
half a glass of extra virgin olive oil
130 gr of black olives
a small jar of corn drained
a bunch of rocket basil
salt to taste
- Put a pot of water on the fire and bring it to a boil, add salt and rice.
- In the meantime, cut the cherry tomatoes, the Latteria Soresina Mozzarella cheese, the rocket and chop the basil.
- Transfer the ingredients into a salad bowl, add the olives, corn and season everything with extra virgin olive oil.
- Drain the rice, pass it under cold water and mix it with the seasoning.
- Ready to serve immediately or to store in the fridge.