For a fresh, tasty, and energetic break!
400 ml of Soresina milk
4 ice cubes
4 spoons of bitter cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
Soresina whipped cream to decorate
Chocolate chips to decorate
- Put the milk, bitter cocoa powder and sugar in the blender glass.
- Break the ice cubes with the help of a spoon and add them to the blender.
- Blend everything for a few seconds.
- Pour into a cup or glass and decorate with whipped cream and a few chocolate chips.
- As a variant you can use instead of cocoa and sugar a few balls of ice cream of the taste you prefer!