To travel with taste from one continent to another we propose a must of American coffee shops … and not only!
70 g of bitter cocoa powder
300 g flour 00
300 g of sugar
150 g Gran Soresina butter at room temperature
100 g dark chocolate
4 eggs at room temperature
180 g High Quality Soresina whole milk at room temperature
6 g baking powder for cakes
2 g of bicarbonate
- Soften the butter; add it to the sugar and start stirring with electric whisks until a soft cream is obtained.
- Add the eggs at room temperature and continue stirring until the mixture is soft and homogeneous.
- In a separate container, add cocoa, flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda using a sieve.
- Add the sieved powders a little at a time to the initial mixture until they are completely absorbed and then add the milk at room temperature.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate with a knife and add them to the mixture, stirring carefully with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the special muffin cups or, if you have it, into the special baking tray and bake in a preheated oven in static mode at 180° for 28-30 minutes, making the test toothpick to verify the baking.
- Remove from the oven and wait a few more minutes before enjoying them!