The berry cheesecake will win you over. We offer it in the version without cooking. You will appreciate the freshness of the base of biscuits and butter, and the Mascarpone Soresina cream.
All topped by the scenic coverage of tasty berries.
60 g Soresina Butter
2 tablespoons of lemon curd
500 g Soresina Mascarpone cheese
100 gr caster sugar
2 tablespoons of cream for desserts
125 g dry biscuit
200 g spreadable cheese
250 g berries
13 g jelly in sheets
Mint to taste
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and let it cool.
- Crumble the biscuits, add them to melted butter, add 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the mould lined with baking paper. Warm the cream. Dissolve a little more than half gelatine softened 10 minutes in cold water and then squeezed. So the Cheesecake base is ready.
- Mix Soresina Mascarpone cheese and cheese, 20 g of sugar and lemon curd with a whip.
- Add the cream and pour the mixture on the base. Level with a spatula and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Wash the berries and cook half of the red ones with the remaining sugar.
- Blend them, pass them through a strainer and melt, while the sauce is still hot, the remaining gelatine, well squeezed.
- Pour the sauce over the cheesecake, level it with a spatula and put it back in the fridge for 30 minutes. Dry the remaining berries with kitchen paper and distribute them in the middle of the dessert, completing with fresh mint leaves.
- Take the cake out of the mould and remove the baking paper.