A fresh and easy to prepare dessert, perfect for a sweet “toast” to offer to friends on a summer evening.
1 jar of Latteria Soerina Low Fat White Yogurt
200 g Latteria Soresina Ricotta Cheese
8 tablespoons unsweetened plum jam
5 tablespoons icing sugar
1 sachet vanillin
- Peel the apple, cut it into pieces and put it to cook in a saucepan stretching it with a little water if necessary.
- When the apple is cooked, drip it and blend it. Pour the mashed ingredients into a bowl and add the plum jam, stirring until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Let it cool. Meanwhile, pour the Latteria Soresina Low Fat White Yogurt into a bowl and mix it together with a tablespoon of sugar.
- In another bowl, soften the Latteria Soresina Ricotta cheese together with the remaining sugar and the vanillin sachet.
- Create the small glasses by first putting the Ricotta cream, then the apple and plum compote and finally the Yogurt cream. Garnish to taste with pieces of prunes, hazelnuts and mint leaves.
- You can also have fun preparing small glasses with different fruits, for example pear, banana or mango!