Time for breakfast: coffee, orange juice and… banana bread! A soft and tasty dessert, also perfect for brunch, slightly heated in the oven and served with butter and jams, or for a substantial snack.
450 g bananas (the flesh of about 4 bananas)
200 g flour 00
120 g Soresina butter
120 g sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
6 g baking powder
3 g bicarbonate
1 pinch of salt
lemon juice to taste
- Peel the bananas, cut them into rounds and pour them into a bowl, adding lemon juice.
- Crush them with a fork to make a mash and keep it aside.
- In another bowl mix the butter and sugar with electric whisks until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the eggs, preferably one at a time, a pinch of salt and pour the banana cream.
- Mix with a palette knife and add the sifted flour with baking soda and baking powder.
- Flavour with cinnamon and stirred again.
- Pour the dough into the 22.5 x 8.5 cm plum cake pan and level it.
- Cook in a static oven preheated to 180° for about 60 minutes. Let it cool before serving. You can serve will with some jams.