INFORMATION ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING ON THE WEBSITE
The regulation in force as for personal data processing, defined in compliance with what forecast by the European Regulation EU 2016/679 dating back to 27.04.2016 as for the subject personal data processing as well as for the free circulation of data, includes the direct provisions to confirm that the data processing is enforced in compliance with the subject fundamental rights and freedom mainly as for the protection of his/her personal data.
1. Purposes of data processing
In compliance with the obligations provided for by current legislation, Latteria Soresina S.C.A. as DATA CONTROLLER (hereinafter referred to as Data Controller), carries out the processing of personal data for the following purposes: a. Contact the User
Through the contact form the User, by filling in his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, assistance, quotation, or other request freely entered.
Collected personal data: Name and surname, email, address, city, postal code, province, telephone: Basis of data processing: Legitimate interest b. By filling in the form “Work with us” the User, by filling in his or her own Data, consents to their use to be inserted in the self-application database (curricula) for personnel selection.
Collected personal data: Name and surname, email, address, city, postal code, province, telephone, qualification Basis of treatment: Legitimate interest
2. Processing modes as well as data storage duration
The processing will carried out with or without IT tools in accordance with the above law and in accordance with principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and the people affected rights, in compliance with what forecast by the regulations in force.
Your data will be stored, in compliance with what forecast by the regulations in force on the subject and after getting the optional consent, for a maximum 1 year. 1.a (Contact request) and 2 years for the purpose 1.b (Self-candidature).
3. Persons authorized to process data – Communication and dissemination
The personal data collected are processed by authorized persons who need to know tit in the performance of their activities. No provision is made for the communication or dissemination of the data provided to third parties. The Data Controller declares that the data will be processed at Data Centres located in countries within the EU.
4. Data treatment controller
The data treatment controller is Latteria Soresina S.C.A., whose registered office is in via Dei Mille, 13/17 -26015 Soresina (CR) in compliance with the European Regulation n. 679/2016 as for personal data protection.
For any requirement, forward a communication to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. User rights
The subject can exercise his/her rights according to articles 15 to 22 of the European regulation. 679/2016 as for Data protection among which:
– Confirmation that personal data is being processed and therefore if required ask for its access (Right to access art. 15)
– The rectification of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Right of rectification, art. 16)
– The cancellation of the data, if there is one of the reasons provided for in the Regulation (Right to be forgotten, art. 17)
– The restriction of processing when one of the cases provided for in the Regulation occurs (Right of restriction, art. 18) – The receipt in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, of personal data provided to the Data Controller and to transmit such data to another Data Controller (Right of data portability, art. 20).
– The right to cancel the data processing consent any time, without affecting the treatment lawfulness based on the consent provided before the cancellation or opposition in any time to any processing for marketing goals.